Rules & Regulations
All tickets valid during the 2015 season. Indiana Beach reserves the right to revoke pass without notice. No duplications will be accepted. Not for resale. No rain checks or refunds accepted. All Prices, Dates, Times, Discounts, Special Events and Offers are subject to change without notice.
- Indiana Beach operates on Eastern Daylight Savings Time. Dates, hours, prices, discounts and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- All Indiana Beach Guests are required to adhere to the dress code to enter the park grounds: Guests must be neat and clean; wear conventional dress, shoes and shirt. Cut-offs are not considered swimwear and are not allowed in the Sandy Beach, Splash Bash or Waterpark areas. Shirt and shoes are required on all rides. All guests must wear shoes along the Boardwalk at all times, and shirts must be worn after 7 p.m. Clothing with inappropriate language or graphics is not allowed.
- Indiana Beach is a limited smoking facility. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas. Please see park map for smoking areas. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the Boardwalk Funway and the Waterpark. Weapons and sharp objects may not be carried onto park grounds. For the safety of our Guests, we reserve the right to inspect all bags, backpacks and other containers brought into the park.
- Line jumping is prohibited. You must enter the line at the end. Guests are not allowed to leave and return for any reason, hold a spot for someone else, join someone else already in line, jump any fences or chains, or cut through the line. Violation of these rules will result in removal from park without refund or compensation.
- Children under 44" tall (without footwear) do not meet height requirements to ride the slides in the Waterpark.
- No strollers allowed in the Waterpark.
- Children under 48" are required to wear life jackets provided by Indiana Beach or Coast Guard approved.
- To enter the Waterpark, guests are required to have the Waterpark or Combination Ride & Waterpark wristband.
- Absolutely no smoking on the Sandy Beach or in the Waterpark.
- No coolers or glass bottles are allowed in the Sandy Beach or in the Waterpark.
- Appropriate swimwear required. No thongs, cut-offs, or tennis shoes allowed.
- In the Sandy Beach, Splash Bash, and Waterpark, babies are required to wear little swimmers (swim diapers).
- No diapers are allowed. Swim diapers are required.
- No changing on the beach. Guests are required to change in the provided Bath House.
- Indiana Beach is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
Not Allowed in the Park - For the Safety of our guests, we reserve the right to inspect all bags, backpacks & other containers brought into the park.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the Boardwalk Funway. Alcoholic beverages may not be carried out of the Skyroom, Roof Garden, or Beach Bar.
- Glass containers are not allowed in Water Park & Sand Beach area.
- Weapons and sharp objects are not allowed.
- Running, unruly behavior and profanity are not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed within Amusement Park gates, including Boardwalk, hotel and cottage units. *Service Animals are permitted
- Clothing with inappropriate language or graphics is not permitted.
- Barefeet are not allowed except in Water Park & Sand Beach.
- Free parking is provided for visitors in the north & south lots. Limited close-in parking, including some handicapped spaces, is available for a fee.
Certain rides & attractions have restrictions based on height and/or size, as well as physical or medical conditions. Signs are posted at each ride entrance to give safety guidelines. Please follow these rules to ensure a safe experience for both you & others. Use good judgement. Follow the directions of park staff and posted signs. Ride restrictions are subject to change without notice.
- Please abide by all Indiana State boating laws.
- Indiana Beach Resort is not liable for loss or damage to your boat while on Indiana Beach property.
General Fishing License Regulations
- To fish in public lakes, streams, rivers, or tributaries in the state of Indiana or its boundary waters, you must have a valid fishing license. License holders must carry their license while fishing and present it to a conservation officer (or any law enforcement official) upon request. There are fines and penalties for fishing without a license.
- A resident is a person who has lived in Indiana continuously for a period of 60 days preceding the date of license purchase. Residents, age 17 through 64, are required to have a fishing license. Non-residents age 17 and older are required to have a fishing license.
- Fishing licenses may be obtained in area bait & tackle shops or online at www.in.gov/ai/appfiles/dnr-license/index.html