- Outings are a great option for those with a limited budget. Provide one-day, discounted admission tickets to your guests on the date of your choice.
- For larger groups, outing tickets or wristbands will be provided ahead of time. These include all access to rides, waterpark, and shows. They are only valid on the date specified by your company.
- Your group will only be charged for the tickets redeemed the day of your event. Extra tickets should be returned to your Sales Manager that day for invoicing. Unreturned tickets will be invoiced. A 25% deposit of the total estimated sale is required to hold your discounted rate and deliver tickets in advance.
- Smaller group events without catering will need to be preregistered at least 3 business days in advance. To qualify for group rates you will need at least 15 in attendance. A $100 dollar deposit is required to hold your rates and the date of your visit. This can be handled over the phone.
- The day of your event, your group leader should visit our Groups Booth in the South Parking Lot to check in. (The far left booth as you approach the suspension bridge.)
- All group members will need to be present at check-in. The final attendance number may be adjusted. The remaining balance on the account will need to be paid prior to the authorization of your wristbands. Indiana Beach cannot take individual payments from group members, the final payment will need to be made in one transaction. Sorry, we cannot offer these rates to walk-up groups.
- Why drive? Call our friends at Imperial Travel for special bus rates to bring your group to Indiana Beach!
Get in touch with the Group Sales Team: