- A ball game with a bounce and a winner every time! It's Bingo, California Style! This is the last Fascination Game operating in the Midwest and only $.50 a game.
Gallery of Ghouls
- Next to Dr. Frankenstein's Haunted Castle is some more eerie fun with the Gallery of Ghouls! Grab a rifle, take aim, and see if you can spook these spooks into some fun. Only in Dr. Frankenstein's world is "13" a lucky number.
- Take a ball, roll it down the alley, and watch it jump into a scoring hoop! The higher your score, the more tickets you receive, and the more tickets the better your prize! The Boardwalk Funway offers a Skee Ball alley in air-conditioned comfort and packed with prizes.
- Make a basket, Whack-A-Mole, or shoot for the stars at all of Indiana Beach's Boardwalk Games! Be certain to not miss your chance to win at Lucky Ducks or be victorious at the Kentucky Derby.
Video Game Arcades
- The Indiana Beach Boardwalk Funway is home to two high-powered video arcades! Be sure and enjoy the main arcade beneath the Skyroom Restaurant to take a spin on pinball or try out your dance moves on Dance Dance Revolution! For more fun, there's a second arcade located in the shadows of Dr. Frankenstein's Haunted Castle!
- Everywhere you turn along the Indiana Beach Boardwalk Funway is an opportunity to test your skills and win fun prizes! Go fishing for prizes at the Game Barn! Test your aim at Shooting Star! Or, try for a perfect "swoosh" at Barnyard Basketball! Guests can even play from the sidelines at the exciting Splash Battle or try their hand at an electronic twist on "21!"