While there is plenty to keep you busy on-site, Indiana Beach Amusement Resort is in a wonderful location, with much to offer nearby! We recommend the following while visiting our resort:
- Mountain Water Works and Fun Center
Located at the Indiana Beach Camp Resort, you will find fun for the whole family. Visit the arcade, or play miniature golf. Spend the day at the Mountain Water Works, but be prepared to get wet!
- White County Custom Carts - Custom used golf carts, service, and a variety of cart accessories. WCCC has the products available to make your outdoor living experience easier and more enjoyable. A must have accessory for the NASCAR and Ideal Beach Campgrounds.
- Lake Shafer and Lake Freeman - The Monticello area offers two great lakes for fishing, boating, jet skiing and water skiing. Each lake is filled with several varieties of fish, many of them in the state record category. Boat launching or boat and jet ski rental is available.
- Tippecanoe Country Club is located five miles north of Monticello on West Shafer Drive. This course is a championship type golf course and sits on Lake Shafer. The course is a Par 72 and was opened in 1921.
- Pine View Golf Course is located two miles north of Monticello on West Shafer Drive. This course is a Par 72 and offers 18 holes.
- Lake Shore Drive In Theatre
Take the family to Lake Shore Drive-In Movie Theatre and see two movies for the price of one. Located on North Main & Rickey Road in Monticello.
- Twin Lakes Cinema is located in downtown Monticello. They offer everyday low prices and matinees on Saturday and Sunday.
- Whyte Horse Winery
Whyte Horse Winery is located at 1510 S. Airport Road in Monticello. They offer a tasting room set in a renovated 1886 farmhouse decorated with antiques.
- Wolf Park
Wolf Park is a unique, non-profit educational center dedicated to the study of gray wolves. Wolf Howl nights are every Saturday night (weather permitting) and Friday nights in the summer. Wolf Park is located at 4004 E. 800 N. two miles North of Battle Ground, IN.
- Crooked Creek Trails
Crooked Creek Trails is located between Monticello and Logansport off Highway 24 and Lake Cicott. They offer chaperoned horseback rides for the novice to the experienced.
- Fair Oaks Farms
Fair Oaks Farms is an operating dairy farm. It offers exhibits that explain how the dairy industry protects the environment, cares for the cows, and ensures the highest quality of milk possible. You can tour the dairy farm and see the milking process first hand. The birthing barn is a unique facility designed to showcase the miraculous creation of life.
- Camp Kay Outfitters is one of the best kept secrets in North American hunting. Harvest your monster whitetail deer this fall on over 13,000 acres of privately leased hunting ground in Cass, Caroll, or White County.
- Lake Shafer Boat Rentals is Indiana's largest boat rental fleet with over 45 boats available. Waverunners, Pantoons, Runabouts, and Ski Boats all available for rental, just 1000 feet south from Indiana Beach.